Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dreaming...

"As long as man lives he dreams or dream keeps your soul alive"..you may wonder who said this..well i can say that this is my own words!I never done something very special in my life,never end one work that i have started and even never ended my school,college,university....I was studying but never done it till the end. So whole my entire life i live with dreams,I remember first time when my dad said to me- Hey son do you have any dreams? who you want to be in this life? at that moment i was 7 years old and was really impressed by that time COPS movies,where good and strong police guys kick ass of some "bad guys" so i said-Yeah daddy i want to be a cop! he stucked for a second and than yelled to me...What?? you cant be a fuckin cop! cops are dickheads!!! (sorry for my english..) and that was the first lose of my first dream...but i keep dreaming ...
All characters that i would like to be or dreamed to be was from TV... 93 procent of what we learn about these life is from movies, its not my words its said by some spanish writer Eco Umberto..I haven't read any of his books even these quote i heard from some movie.
We all have dreams somewhere deep in ourselves that we may never tell about it to someone..one dream to be a famoust actor, another singer, rockstar , footballstar and so on. However, unfortunatelly not everyone reaches his dreams and one who was dreaming about glory and fame is doing some boring office job or even worse sells flowers,hamburgers in mc donalds, ets..this kind of examples are hundreds and more...this is life you have to face the truth...but you know what, I dont want to face the truth! I want to keep dreaming it makes me happy somehow...
Last year when I was in wedding party of one of my closest friend , me noticed a very cruel truth for myself and its that when you getting mor older year by year all the friendship that you got before somehow loose its value..all my friends are became zombies,machines for making money they just talked about it all that time during the party...(which of them are more succecfull and who earns a lot, some bullshit ) so among them I was kind of looser, I dont have any job at the moment, no money, nothin....they say that in my 24 years I am nobody...so i agree i could be nobody now but i also can be a dreamer!! i prefer dreamer... So after all that things i just walked away from that "party" and never ever contacted them again..
Sometimes it feels to me that im the lonelyest person in the world...am going deep into my self and at the one point i think that my freakin mind is going to blow oneday...even if it happens for some circumstances one day at least these stories could be one thing left out from me....because as long as the person left something after himself he will be remembered...
Hope everything is going to work soon and i could be the one that i have dreamed of...till that moment i will be dreaming and for those of you who have read these post of mine I am advising the same thing , keep dreaming my firends!! truly yours Dannielle el Moro.....(by the way dont try to google me, I am not famoust yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment